Manage assets and inventory in construction sites and in depot's
Theft damage to cables, equipment, parts, tools, cranes, tractors and construction vehicles are ongoing challenges for construction sites and open-air depots. In addition to direct losses, the disruption to work schedules means further financial damage and inconvenience. Infrared sensors and video surveillance are ineffective, generating false alarms due to weather, poor lighting or random movements, such as wandering animals. Conventional alarm and surveillance systems are also complex to install, and not well-suited to the dynamics of construction and building sites that undergo constant changes in layout and design.
RFID (Radio Frequency ID) tag systems enable a wide range of security and asset protection and tracking inventory applications. A single, unified RFID tag system offers a compelling solution for preventing theft and monitoring costly equipment and materials on construction sites and open-air depots.
Until now, putting this technology to work in the field required significant man-hours of coding and development – at prohibitive costs. In addition, closed, proprietary systems limit flexibility to deploy additional applications, such as security patrols, alarm & tracking systems and video surveillance, or the ability to use the most suitable RFID technologies for the particular site environment. The Vizbee generic RFID tracking inventory systems makes all this, and more, possible, and offers an accessible, cost-effective RFID tag solution for the construction and building industry.
Vizbee for Open-Air Depots & Construction Sites
The Vizbee expert RFID tag system for open-air depots and construction and building sites confirms the presence and location of materials or equipment, with real-time monitoring in control rooms that can be tens or hundreds of meters away. RFID tags can also include motion sensors that detect the slightest movement, and generate alarms and alerts for follow-up action and decision-making. The Vizbee expert system offers a single, unified interface, and integrates completely with legacy IT and surveillance systems.
- Auto-Protection Built-in auto-protection of tags detects any attempt to remove them and generates alert.
- Alert Rules Alert rules are easily programmed according to time and personnel schedules and presence.
- Seamless Integration with Existing Security Systems Integrate with existing security systems, such as video surveillance, sensors, alarms, pagers, manned patrols. Optional panic buttons for personnel RFID tags. Flexibility to generate alerts on the absence or non-movement of guards.
- Easy and Flexible Installation Tag installation takes only seconds, using double-sided tape. No technical expertise required. System layout can be adapted and changed on-the-fly when the site environment changes.
- Weatherproof and Maintenance-Free Requires no light, impervious to rain, fog, haze. Maintenance-free five-year batteries.